Wednesday 6 January 2016

OTS: Props


Typewriter

I have been looking in antique & secondhand shops and I have found some good deals on typewriters. I am going to hold out on buying one for a little while because I may be able to borrow one from a drama teacher and I am waiting to hear back. Below are some of the typewriters I have found:







Gun

I searched amazon for toy pistols and I found one that looked very similar to the Walther PPK. It arrived yesterday and it looks very convincing for a toy gun. Its almost identical to the original from a distance (so long as you disregard the orange end!). I will paint over the orange end to make it look more authentic and maybe even add a red dot to the safety like the real one. Below is a comparison:





This post was created by Greg, this was because he was in charge of looking into props, while Max did costume, and I researched location
Greg's Post on props: http://gbabstockasmediaproductionschs2016.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/props-update.html

No comments:

Post a Comment