Tuesday 17 November 2015

Hansel and Gretel: Script

Characters:

Hansel: Jude
Gretel: Wil
The Witch: Adam
Dad: Wil
Mum: Adam


Opening title sequence


(Hansel is sitting in oven)
 Hansel: I guess you want to know how i got here. How I left my own sister for a woman I didn't even know. I guess it all comes with the job description, but it could happen to anyone

*Flashback to house*

(Hansel enters the room to talk with his parents)
Hansel: Hi mum and dad
Dad: You see this Jar? Its empty, you and Gretel need to get some sweets
Hansel: But what about-
Mum: Head to the forest and don't bother coming back unless you have any sweets. Now go!
(Hansel wexits the room)

*Flashback to Hansel and Gretel walking in the forest*

Hansel: Why did mum and dad tell us to come out here we're never gonna find anything
(Gretel nods)
Hansel: I Brought some bread in case we need to know the way back
Gretel: I also stole Dad's gun so we would be protected
Hansel: Thats good!
(Cuts to Hansel and Gretel lost in the woods. Then a twig snaps)
Gretel: What was that?
Hansel: Come on lets go, I don't like this
(They come to a split in the path, bot leading different ways)
Hansel: The road splits into two ways, I can see a house down there
Gretel: I think it could be risky...
Hansel: They could have sweets, that's what we need
(Gretel shakes her head disapprovingly)
Gretel: It could be dangerous we should not go there
Hansel: Well I'm going this way!
Gretel: Fine!
(They storm off, taking one path each)

(A beautiful lads catches Hansels eye and he follows here willingly)
Hansel: She looked gorgeous standing there. So I guess thats what i gave in to
(Hansel follows the woman inside)
The Witch: Take a seat
(They sit at either end of the table)
The Witch: You looking for these? (Taunts Hansel by shaking the bag)
Hansel: Where did you get these?
The Witch: Does it matter? Go ahead, try some
(The camera switches between Hansel, the Woman and the Sweets creating an intesnse scene. Eventually Hansel eats one of the sweets)
(While Hnasel is 'dazed' from the 'sweets' the Woman locks him insde of an oven)

*Flashback to furnace*

Hansel: So, now you know how it happened. My sister off somewhere else in no life threatening danger. But me, stuck in a furnace, waiting for death
(Gretel takes out her phone to call Gretel)
(Hansel's phone starts to ring)
Gretel: Hansel, I should have never of left you
Hansel: No Gretel there's no time for that, I need you to save me
Gretel: Wait what?
Hansel: Come...come to the house quick
Gretel: OK I'm on my way

(Gretel enters the house with her dads gun ready)
Gretel:(She whispers) Hansel, Hansel?
(Gretel slowly walks through the corridor, and comes to a room. She sees the Witch as she stands in the door frame)
The Witch: Who are you?
Gretel: I'm looking for my brother Hansel...
The Witch: Hah, your too late
(Gretel shoots the Witch in the leg out of anger, she walks over to the witch on the ground and takes the killing shot)
(Hansel's muffled screams come from the furnace and Gretel runs to it)
Gretel: We need to leave!
Hansel; No, we need to get those sweets
(Hansel grabs the sweets)
Hansel: Now we can head home
(As they walk out of the door, it cuts to them walking home in the woods)

The End

1 comment: